Chadds Ford, Pa – The American Hearing Aid Associates (AHAA) recently revamped its business leadership team that reports to President Tina Soika. The organization also recognized several AHAA associates at its recent convention in Las Vegas.
The business leadership changes include AHAA naming Tom McLaughlin (pictured) as senior vice president of sales. McLaughlin has more than 20 years of sales experience in the medical device industry, most recently with a radiology-based company where he was vice president, sales and marketing.
Robert Buchas, Jr, is AHAA’s new vice president, finance. He has 18 years experience in the accounting and finance field, most recently with Premier Research Group, where he was director of accounting.
Jerry DeRosa has been named director of marketing. DeRosa brings 25 years of marketing experience from across all media platforms. He was previously with Wolters Kluwer Health, where he was director of marketing & communications for medical information and publishing.
Chris Ehrhart is now recruiting director. For more than 20 years, Ehrhart has been managing all areas of customer service, operations, recruitment, and sales. He comes to AHAA from Ajilon Consulting, where he was director of operations.
AHAA is also celebrating several awards given to its associates at the recent 2011 AHAA convention in Las Vegas. The honors include:
- A new Hall of Fame Award went to Lewis Breslau, AuD, Hearing Health Associates, Bellmore, NY;
- The AHAA President’s Award went to Kathy Landau Goodman, AuD, Main Line Audiology Consultants, Narberth, Pa;
- The All the Right Things Award was earned by Jeanne Ward, AuD, Premium Hearing Solutions, Clawson, Mich;
- The Leadership Award went to Dana Oviatt, PhD, Oviatt Hearing & Balance, Syracuse, NY; and
- The Growth Award was given to Megan Nightingale, AuD, Peninsula Hearing, Poulsbo, Wash.
The winners were filmed individually during the convention to share details on their personal approach in establishing and maintaining a successful practice and what role their relationship with AHAA plays in their achievements. These interviews are available for viewing on the AHAA Network You-tube channel.