The 24th-annual Scott Haug Hill Country Audiology Retreat is scheduled for September 25-28, 2008 at the T Bar M Ranch & Resort in New Braunfels, Texas. Speakers scheduled include:
- Don Schum, PhD, who will lecture on “Speech Understanding in Complex Environments: Technology & the Brain"
- Robert Sweetow, PhD, will focus on "Clinical Management of Tinnitus and Hyperacusis Patients"
- William Shapiro, AuD, reviews “Cochlear Implantation: Candidacy and Outcome Measures”.
- Rose Minnete, M.A. will present “Rah, Rah, Rah Resources," an update us on resources and Assistive Listening Devices now available for our patients
- Paul Dybala, PhD, will explore “Ten Million Reasons to Think About the Internet, Marketing, and your Audiology Website”
Participants will be given a chance to show off the colors of their alma maters in a number of ways, whether it’s during the golf scramble, or while tubing on the Comal River, or during the event’s "Go State in ‘08” theme dance.
For more information, go to www.scotthaug.org.
Source: Scott Haug Foundation