The Internet just got more useful for hearing care professionals. The Hearing Review has expanded on its considerable online offerings with a new Webpage that features daily news updates, archived and searchable magazines dating back to June 2000, and an interactive “Expert Insight” section.
Located at www.hearingreview.com, the new HR homepage provides access to the world of hearing health care, including:
- The latest industry news.
- Wire news (press releases).
- The latest available issue, including all feature articles, technical reviews, and departments, like Industry Personalities, Information Please, and Product Showcase.
- A keyword search function for looking up topics in HR, as well as finding related references.
- The 2006 HR Worldwide Registry business pages (published in July).
- A Resources section that lists organizations and other information outlets for dispensing professionals and consumers.
- The Weekly Readers’ Poll that asks a question and provides you with the total responses.
- “Expert Insight” section that allows you to pose questions to prominent people within the hearing industry and receive their responses online.
Get your daily hearing-related news from the news outlet that you’ve relied upon for years: The Hearing Review.
For information, contact:
The Hearing ReviewLos Angeles, Calif, (310) 642-4400, ext 231 www.hearingreview.com