NationsHearing, LLC, a hearing aid and services benefit, announced that the company has completed a redesign and rebrand to NationsBenefits. According to the announcement, the rebrand expands the focus of the company’s customizable solutions, broadens the scope of clinically focused services for consumers, health plans, partners, and providers, and includes a new logo, positioning, and website.
NationsBenefits’ new branding enables the company to “stand out in a rapidly changing industry.”
“We made it a priority to rethink our name and our brand identity,” said Michael Furstenberg, Chief Marketing Officer at NationsBenefits. “Rebranding to NationsBenefits illustrates we’re evolving to meet more of the needs of our customers in today’s changing environment, and it signifies how far our company has come since its founding in 2015.”
The company’s refreshed logo and revamped website, www.nationsbenefits.com, feature a modern design and emphasizes its ability to “surpass traditional benefit management programs with an outcomes-based model that delivers cost savings to health plans and better overall health of their members.”
“We’ve taken a new approach to the website’s design and user experience, and we’re challenging the status quo in every aspect of our business model to better meet the needs of our partners,” Furstenberg explained.
The company has two distinct offerings that can be selected by health plans on a standalone basis or combined for a comprehensive supplemental benefits program:
- NationsHearing will continue to provide a custom hearing aid benefit and hearing services program that’s focused on driving better outcomes to improve the quality of life and decreasing costs related to associated comorbidities of hearing loss, which can ultimately lower overall healthcare spending.
- NationsOTC will continue to provide CMS-compliant, over-the-counter benefits administration services to health plans seeking an affordable, comprehensive solution in supplemental OTC services and product fulfillment.
Increased flexibility provided by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for plan year 2019 has resulted in Medicare Advantage plans offering more supplemental benefits for 2020 and beyond, according to the company’s announcement. This includes hearing coverage, OTC drugs, transportation, meals, and other supplemental services that promote health and wellness. In addition to hearing and OTC, NationsBenefits has an expansion plan in development to introduce new supplemental benefit offerings to health plan partners and their members.
“We thought a lot about the best way to bring new and additional outcomes-focused supplemental benefits to our partners without diluting the impact we are making on hearing and OTC,” said Glenn M. Parker, MD, Founder and CEO. “To do this right and do it well, we have doubled down on our investment in people, technology, and processes to ensure we meet the highest level of standards while delivering significant value to partners and members alike.”
In the past three years, the company has achieved:
- HITRUST CSF Certified status for information security,
- NCQA Accreditation in Credentialing and Re-credentialing,
- A Certificate of Validation by the Validation Institute for its interventions program,
- Accreditation by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A- rating.
Further, the company is recognized and ranked as the number one fastest-growing private company with revenue over $25 million by the South Florida Business Journal.
The company’s mission is to provide best-in-class healthcare management solutions to managed care organizations and to drive improved, long-term health outcomes for customers through comprehensive supplemental benefits, innovative technology-based solutions, and exceptional service delivery.