This month, The Hearing Review posts its list of eight free webinars—now available on demand here at HearingReview.com—for hearing care professionals, private practice owners, and others in the industry. These webinars, which were provided on our website throughout 2015 courtesy of CareCredit, are intended to serve as helpful resources to our readers as they gear up for a successful 2016.
Happy Holidays from all of us at The Hearing Review!
The webinars are listed and described below, along with links for easy access.
1. Webinar: “A Front Office to Back Office Marketing Approach for Physician and Patient Referrals” — How to effectively implement a layered approach to physician and patient marketing using disease state messaging. View the webinar here.
2. 16-Minute Webinar: Top-3 Ways to Attract More Patients — How to diagnose the type of marketing that might work best for a practice, come up with strategies, and create a 12-month marketing plan that gets results. View the webinar here.
3. Webinar: What Research on First-time Hearing Aid Users Tells Us — What do we know about first-time hearing aid purchasers? Hearing Review Editor Karl Strom presents data from a recent survey of dispensing professionals and compares it to a range of industry data to shed light on this important consumer segment so you can target them more economically and effectively. View the webinar here.
4. 20-minute Webinar: Reducing Returns for Credit — An overview of how Dr. Gyl Kasewurm’s highly successful practice manages returns and keeps them at about 1%. View the webinar here.
5. 20-Minute Webinar: “Price Anchoring: What It Is and Why It Works” — A practical approach to pricing hearing aids that is working well in a thriving practice, resulting in increased average selling prices (ASP), patient satisfaction, and reduced returns for credit. View the webinar here.
6. 20-minute Webinar: “How to Employ a Multi-layered Marketing Approach” — Gyl Kasewurm, AuD, explains how she uses many different marketing methods to raise the profile of her business, gain new clients, and increase patient satisfaction. View the webinar here.
7. Webinar: “Taking Your Practice from Fine to Fabulous” — Gyl Kasewurm, AuD, tackles the topic of how to make your business better and more profitable, with simple changes using insider tips to generate exceptional customer satisfaction and impressive revenues. View the webinar here.
8. Webinar: “Being Normal” — Curtis Alcock addresses why it is often difficult to convince people of their hearing loss. He explores new ideas for reaching out to and connecting with consumers. View the webinar here.
Image credit: © Wisconsinart | Dreamstime.com