The 26th annual Scott Haug Hill Country Audiology Retreat is scheduled for from September 30 to October 3.
Mark your calendars for Hang 10 in 2010, and gather up your longboards, coconuts, grass skirts, and flip flops and hula or surf on over to the T Bar M Ranch and Resort in New Braunfels, Tex.
The lineup of speakers presenting on timely and relevant topics is as follows:
• Alan Freint, MD – North Shore ENT, Highland Park, Ill
• Jason Galster, PhD– Starkey Laboratories, Eden Prairie, Minn
• Paul Pessis, AuD – North Shore Audio-Vestibular Lab, Highland Park, Ill; former president, AAA
• Jennifer Shinn, PhD – University of Kentucky
• Clark Walker, MD – Integrated ENT, LoneTree, Colo
The speakers will be educating and updating attendees on topics from ethics, coding and reimbursement, clinical application of modern hearing aid features, otoscopic examinations, pharmacology and clinical mistakes, to neuroaudiology, auditory processing, and more.
Continuing education units will be provided for ASHA and AAA, and in a continuation of last year, we will also have have ABA CEUs.
Click here for more information. For more information, go to www.scotthaug.org. We’ll be waiting!