Plymouth, Minn — Sonus Hearing Care Professionals, a division of Amplifon USA Inc, is hosting regional training sessions on its new audiologist franchise model. Attendees will receive information about the franchise model and receive CEU credit from AAA.
Sonus says that the training sessions are designed to teach current audiology business owners and potential owners about how the franchise model works by improving quality and maximizing profitability of individually owned hearing centers.
The sessions are composed of the following training segments:
- How the franchise model supports professional autonomy
- Current industry trends and how to navigate a dramatically changing industry
- How a franchise model works and how it can benefit business owners
- How to maximize business success with minimal risk
- How to attain financing in a tough economic environment
- The benefits of the franchise model and a direct comparison to current practice models
- Sonus’ new strategic hearing care plan
The training sessions are being held throughout the year in various regions, which include Michigan, Illinois, New York, Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania in the East. For the West, sessions will be held in California, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Minnesota, Washington, and Oregon.
E-mail [email protected] for specific dates, locations, and information about training session presenters.