The Covid-19 pandemic brought the hearing healthcare market to a virtual standstill, but things are opening back up. To help you get the practical information you need to speed the recovery of your practice, on Tuesday, June 9, MedPB is hosting what it calls the “web event of the year,” pulling in top experts to walk you through what you need to know and do to put together your 90-day recovery plan.
The event, moderated by WedPB COO Charlie Cook, includes insights from practice management expert Kevin St Clergy of MedPB, Karl Strom of The Hearing Review, Widex USA President Soren Hvidberg Nielsen, Sivantos CEO Eric Timm, AuDBoss Founder Amit Gosalia, AuD, Oaktree Products VP and Clinical Audiologist A.U. Bankaitis, PhD, and CareCredit Practice Management Director Christina Tamagni.
Among many topics, the webinar will cover:
- What you need to know about the future of audiology and how it’s changed, possibly forever.
- How to re-energize yourself, your team, and your patients to get booked solid.
- Three things you must do in the next 30 days that will set you up for success.
- Which infectious disease control guidelines most practices are following and why.
- The one fatal mistake to avoid if you want to rebuild your patient flow.
- How to get the most out of the manufacturers you work with to generate excitement about new products and increase sales.
- 4 proven ways to attract new patients, when many are fearful for their health.
Register for the Web Event
June 9, 2020, at 12:00 EST
If you can’t make it, register anyway to full access to all the content.
Image: © Wrightstudio | Dreamstime.com