WHAT: The American Cochlear Implant (ACI) Alliance sponsors an annual Clinical Research conference that provides opportunities for physicians, clinicians, scientists, and educators to share information. CI2019 will explore a comprehensive set of emerging issue topics relating to pediatric cochlear implants and other auditory hearing devices.
Student Scholarships are available and will include registration, a $120 travel stipend to offset expenses, and a student membership in ACI Alliance until graduation.
A Student Poster Competition will be held for those enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, residency, or fellowship program. Students may enter a poster abstract for the competition as part of the CI2019 Call for Abstracts.
Abstract Submission is open now through December 6, 2018 at 11:59pm CT. Please be advised that there will be no extensions to this deadline, so plan ahead. Click here to review abstract guidelines, poster competition criteria, and to submit your abstract.
For additional details about the meeting please visit the ACI Alliance website. Follow us on Twitter (@acialliance) and like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ACIALLIANCE.ORG) for frequent updates.
WHO: The mission of the American Cochlear Implant (ACI) Alliance Foundation is to advance access to the gift of hearing provided by cochlear implantation through research, advocacy, and awareness.
WHEN: July 10-13, 2019
WHERE: The Diplomat Beach Resort, 3555 South Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL 33019
American Cochlear Implant Alliance and University of Miami, Department of Otolaryngology/ Ear Institute
- Fred Telischi, MD, Scientific Program Chair
- Ivette Cejas, PhD, Scientific Program Co-Chair
- Beyond the CI: The Role of Therapy, Education, and Family Engagement
- Moving the Field Forward: Expanding Indications & Special Needs Populations
- New Models of Service Delivery: Models for a Global Healthcare Market
- Complex Cases: Surgical and Audiological Management
- Advancements in Pediatric CI: Science, Technology, and Medicine
July 10: Pre-Conference Activities
- Temporal bone courses
- Industry Satellite Symposia
July 11-13: CI2019 Pediatrics
July 13: Post-Conference Symposium/Saturday Afternoon
- Spanish Language International Symposium
Source: ACI Alliance
Image: ACI Alliance