Hansaton USA has introduced the redesigned X-Mini RIC hearing instrument, with new XearA technology. The X-Mini also features enhanced speech intelligibility, environment adaptability, and the
elimination of disruptive noise.
XearA technology offers new users the benefit of slowly adjusting to amplification with the Acclimatization Manager, which gradually weans them toward hearing instrument settings that address their needs optimally.
“The latest X-Mini represents a major step forward for hearing instruments in terms of both form and function,” said Robert Eastman, president of Hansaton, in a press statement. “It really is an elegant and reliable hearing instrument, with the best of 21st century technology inside.”
The X-Mini combines several advancements in Hansaton’s technology:
- Conversation Lift improves speech intelligibility in noisy environments by complementing the adaptive directional microphone system with a sophisticated noise suppression algorithm for unparalleled signal-to-noise ratio improvement.
- The Sound Restore frequency compression algorithm enhances speech intelligibility by remapping high-frequency acoustic information into an audible range for severe-to-profound high-frequency losses.
- The Situation Optimizer is responsible for an all-around satisfactory hearing experience in every situation. Combining accurate input categorization with fast, reliable adaptive changes, it makes the Universal program more universal, eliminating the need to change programs or volume.
- 40 channels of digital processing, driven by a new compression architecture with 2 CTs and 2 CKs, ensure excellent flexibility to meet all patients’ needs.
- A new, secure receiver cable connection improves resistance to moisture and dust.
The X-Mini is also available in seven colors.
SOURCE: Hansaton USA