Washington, DC — Preparing for May’s Better Hearing Month campaign, the Better Hearing Institute (BHI) is providing online public relations resources for hearing health professionals to promote the campaign, which encourages employers to urge their workers to get their hearing checked.
BHI’s 2012 local media kit consists of the following:
- Local customizable press release that can be customized for hearing health professionals (under 2012 BHM Campaign)
- Hearing loss/health facts for the press
- Article reprint of “Assisting Employees with Hearing Health”
- News feature (NAPS) – "Hearing better may mean earning more"
- Income and hearing loss study, one page fact sheet titled "Hearing less means earning less"
- Income and hearing loss study detailed fact sheet, a consumer or media handout
- BHI screening audiogram form
- BHI online quick hearing check
- BHI logos for linking to online hearing check
Visit BHI’s website to download the full list of Better Hearing Month PR resources.
SOURCE: Better Hearing Institute (BHI)