It’s a “dreaded moment” for every dispensing professional: the patient who returns with the hearing aid box…
And you’re pretty sure you know what will happen next: a return for credit that is extremely costly for your business, detrimental to the patient’s care, and deflating to your spirits. In a new 20-minute webinar that is now available on-demand, Gyl Kasewurm, AuD, provides an overview of how her highly successful practice manages returns. The webinar is brought to Hearing Review readers courtesy of CareCredit.
While it may be impossible to completely eliminate hearing aid returns, there isn’t any reason your returns should be more than 1%, says Dr Kasewurm. In this webinar, she demonstrates:
- How you can get patients to take ownership and commit themselves to the process of better hearing;
- Methods for showing, rather than simply telling, patients about the benefits of using the amplification you’re recommending;
- Tips on when and how to follow up with a patient after the initial fitting;
- What words to use when describing the trial period (hint: don’t use the phrase “trial period”!), and
- How to use happy patients and their referrals to your full advantage—including to reduce your return rates.
As a bonus, CareCredit is also offering at the upcoming IHS Convention a “What Works Toolkit” that includes data on current industry trends, US pricing information, 10-year state-by-state unit sales, and much more.
Attend this Webinar: The webinar is now available on-demand. To register for this webinar, click here.