Signia announced it is holding its 2022 Winter Series for Government Services from February 8 – March 31, 2022. Through Signia’s live, virtual Winter Series courses, Government Services audiologists will have the opportunity to learn about product benefits, tinnitus solutions, and tricks for patient fittings from the Signia team of professional audiologists while earning up to 7.5 continuing education (CEU) credits, according to the company.
Signia experts will present on a variety of topics throughout the following sessions:
- Insio Charge&Go AX: Joining the Signia AX portfolio
- CROS AX: Expanding Options for Single-Sided Deafness
- Connexx: Supporting your Signia Fitting
- Signia’s Complete Tinnitus Toolbox for Government Services
- Understanding the Complexities of Hearing in Noise
- Signia AX: Exploring Benefits that Address the Struggles with Hearing Loss
- Best Fitting Outcomes Using Probe Microphone Measurements
- Discover the Flexibility of the Connexx Fitting Software
- Government Services Health Tech Training Course
Government Services audiologists looking to learn how Signia can help them meet patient needs and deliver successful outcomes are encouraged to attend these virtual sessions.
For more information and to register, click here.
Signia “is dedicated to improving the quality of life for all veterans, active military, and American Indians through better hearing.” The company says it “understands the particular needs of the Government Services audiology community and the patients they serve, and is proud to bring its portfolio of products to you.”
Signia firmly believes that your success is its success. That’s why Signia shares your goal to deliver the best patient outcomes while enhancing human performance for all veterans, active military, and American Indians with hearing loss and/or tinnitus.
Signia supports you in that mission through our combination of “world-class audiology and cutting-edge technology.” But that’s just the beginning. Working with Signia, you’ll find that Signia Delivers “innovative solutions built with the patient in mind, unparalleled support through our dedicated teams, and an “unwavering commitment to service excellence.”