Unitron, Kitchener, ON, Canada has launched new websites for the company’s hearing healthcare professional customers and their patients. The company says the websites reflect its commitment to helping hearing healthcare professionals build successful practices by supporting their patient relationships, and by providing easy to choose, fit and use products that make a real difference in people’s lives.
The new professional and consumer websites feature clean, contemporary design with mobile-friendly scrolling navigation that makes information easy to access in fewer clicks. Succinct, conversational content is audience-relevant and jargon-free.
Unitron conducted market research and gathered feedback from actual users to make sure the new sites respond to users’ needs. The consumer site reflects the typical journey of a person with hearing loss, posing and answering common questions, and helping visitors locate their nearest hearing healthcare professional. The professional site provides visually informative product information, along with practice building tools and resources to support hearing healthcare professionals with their patients.
Consumer website highlights
- Straightforward questions and answers provide key information to people who are wondering if they have a hearing loss;
- A new robust search bar poses common questions, making it quick and easy to find answers; and
- A simple online hearing assessment coupled with an easy locator tool points visitors to their nearest hearing healthcare professional
Hearing healthcare professional website highlights
- A new intelligent search engine allows customers to quickly access specific information;
- Succinct content provides the most relevant, informative and user-friendly experience;
- A new practice support section offers tools and resources to support hearing healthcare professionals in their conversations with patients; and
- Profiles of Unitron people allow customers to virtually ‘meet’ their local support team
“The new websites reflect Unitron’s belief that this business goes beyond making great hearing instruments. The people behind our technologies, the relationships we develop with our hearing healthcare professional customers and how we support them in fostering trusting relationships with their patients – these personal aspects of our business make an important difference,” says Bruce Brown, vice president of global marketing for Unitron. “We’ve now created an online presence that speaks to these personal relationships, as well as our commitment to making interactions easy and enjoyable.”