Linköping, Sweden — The First International Conference on Cognitive Hearing Science for Communication will take place on June 19-22, 2011 in Linköping, Sweden.
The conference is sponsored by The Swedish Institute for Disability Research and the Linnaeus Centre HEAD Graduate School.
- Listening and cognition;
- Individual differences/lifespan approaches;
- Plasticity, protection, and compensation;
- Applications: Hearing instrument technology;
- Visual and multimodal communication;
- Hearing and deafness in special populations; and
- Measurements of hearing and cognition.
Details on the above topics and confirmed speakers are available here on the conference Web site.
The conference registration deadline is April 30, 2011, and payment deadline is May 10, 2011.
Register online at: http://eventus.trippus.se/head2011attendees
SOURCE: The Swedish Institute for Disability Research