The Elite Hearing Network (EHN), Plymouth, Minn, reportedly the largest network of independent hearing care providers in the United States, has announced its new Member Advisory Board. Each board member represents a member practice of the network. The board consults with executive leadership on business trends, legislative agendas, services, and solutions to the hearing health industry.
EHN currently supports more than 1,600 hearing health offices across the United States, including private practice audiologists, hearing aid specialists, ENT practices, hospitals, clinics, universities, and non-profit practices.
The new board members are:
- Robin Carson, AuD | Carson Hearing Care, PLLC | carsonhearing.com
- John Dandurand | Sonus Hearing Care Professionals | americanhearingsd.com
- Meghan Johnson, AuD | Johnson Audiology | johnsonaudiology.com
- Sandy Kuhn, AuD | West Long Branch Speech & Hearing | wlbspeechandhearing.com
- Doug Leonard, AuD | ASI Audiology & Hearing | asihearing.com
- Maryann Nikander, AuD | Audiology & Hearing Aid Centers | audiohac.com
- Mary Miller, PhD | Premier Hearing and Balance | premierhb.com
- Tim Teague, AuD | Hearing Consultants | hearingconsultants.com
- Rodney Thompson, AuD | T.A.H.A.C. | thompsonaudiology.com
Members of the network had an opportunity to meet these peer leaders at the recent 2018 Annual Summit held in Cancun, Mexico. The Annual Summit is a 4-day intensive program with educational programs and gives the network access to leaders in the hearing health space.