Burnsville, Minn — In conjunction with Better Hearing and Speech Month, AuDNet Inc, a national audiology network focused on building consumer recognition and demand for audiology professionals, has announced the launch of their Preferred Provider Community (PPC), a membership-driven community that offers US-based audiologists a streamlined way to reach consumers in search of the best hearing care.
AuDNet’s ultimate goal is to educate consumers about audiology care and drive them to NowiHear.com, where they can find an audiologist in their local area who will provide the care they truly need and deserve. Audiologists can purchase a yearly PPC membership that automatically adds their clinic or practice to AuDNet’s Audiologist Locater Directory on NowiHear.com.
“Many consumers don’t know what audiologists actually do or the first steps to take when hearing loss is a perceived problem remarked Kathy Foltner, AuD, and chief executive officer of AuDNet. “With the PPC, the consumer wins because they can easily find the most highly qualified hearing expert to serve them; and the PPC members win by connecting with new patients.”
Benefits of the PPC membership include:
- A unique opportunity to support AuDNet’s consumer education division that seeks to educate 1 million Americans about audiology care and provide 10,000 free hearing screenings to consumers by 2011.
- Lead generation through NowiHear.com Google “Ad Word” campaigns.
- Lead generation through national media public relations outreach.
- Highlighted and top level placement on the Audiologist Locater Directory.
- Audiology “brand awareness” through grass roots marketing and promotional efforts.
- Access to better priced hearing aids through the buying division.
SOURCE: AuDNet Inc