Paul Pessis, AuD
Alan Freint, MD
Paul Pessis, AuD, Alan Freint, MD, and Gyl Kasewurm, AuD, will present Maximizing Practice Profitability during a 2-day accredited course in August at Starkey Laboratories Inc, Eden Prairie, Minn as part of the Starkey Audiology Series.
The course is scheduled on August 14 to 15.
Pessis and Freint will present information about how to maximize a practice’s revenue through:
- Coding and reimbursement
- Contracting with third-party payers
- Providing appropriate documentation and electronic medical record keeping
- Understanding legislation specific to professional relations
Gyl Kasewurm, AuD
Kasewurm will share her expertise in growing current patient revenue including:
- Keeping patients coming back for a lifetime
- Office environments that help deliver an excellent patient experience
- Mining the practice database to generate incremental practice revenue
For more information or to register, click here or call (800) 328-8602 and ask for a Starkey sales representative.
Starkey is a privately held, global hearing technology company that employs more than 3,500 people, operates 22 facilities, and conducts business in more than 100 markets worldwide.