CVS Pharmacy recently expanded their availability of three over-the-counter (OTC) hearing aids to over 1,000 locations across 39 states, with five also available for purchase through the CVS website.
Customers 18 years or older with self-perceived mild to moderate hearing loss can also access a convenient at-home online hearing screener tool on CVS.com to undergo a test in just two minutes. This screener reflects your ability to understand speech in the presence of background noise, something individuals with hearing difficulty typically struggle with.
Further reading: HIA Assesses the State of the OTC Hearing Aid Market
The OTC hearing aids that are HSA/FSA eligible and range in price include:
- Go Prime In-the-ear Rechargeable OTC Hearing Aid*available in over 1,000 stores and online
- Go Ultra Behind-the-ear Rechargeable OTC Hearing Aid *available in over 1,000 stores and online
- Lexie B2 Self-fitting OTC Rechargeable Hearing Aids Powered by Bose*available in over 1,000 stores and online
- HP Hearing PRO Self Fitting Over-the-Counter Hearing Aids Powered by Nuheara *available online only
- Lucid Hearing FIO Premium Rechargeable OTC Hearing Aids *available online only
Those available in select CVS Pharmacy locations can be found in in Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virgina, Vermont, Wisconsin, and West Virginia.