As patient-centric care gains steam in both general medicine and hearing health—while being juxtaposed by new OTC and DIY hearing solutions—a renewed focus on follow-up services is crucial.
In this special feature report, we examine some key changes and opportunities:
- How to set the stage for good follow-up while not overwhelming the patient;
- Follow-up protocols and useful tips from top hearing healthcare clinicians;
- Addressing the most-common patient concerns after the initial fitting;
- New technologies in patient counseling (gamification of AR, etc), and
- Revisiting the value of captioned telephones, ALDs, remote microphones, and alerting/alarm devices.
To read the full report, complete the form below: