Indianapolis, Ind— Mid-America Conference on Hearing will hold its 20th Annual Meeting May 10-12, 2012, in Indianapolis.
The 3-day seminar and event will take place at the Indianapolis Marriott East, and is intended to advance skills and knowledge related to hearing aid fitting and to support a spirit of cooperation among hearing health professionals.
The scheduled speakers and topics will include:
- Legal vs Ethical: Is There a Difference? by John S. Greenup Esq
- Better User Satisfaction Through Validation and Verification, by Tammara Stender, AuD
- Improving Productivity and Quality in Your Practice, by Brian Taylor, AuD
- Evidence Based Hearing Decisions and Some Thoughts on Hearing Aid Counseling and Selection Your Professor May Not Have Mentioned, by Michael Valente, PhD
- Listening and Auditory Communication Enhancement, by William Woods.
Registration and more information are available at www.midamericaconferenceonhearing.org.