- Oticon Parent Takes Over Sonion Property
- Harris Communications Celebrates 25 Years
- Veterans Administration Installs Precision Acoustic Environment
- AFA Otoscope Program Supports 130 AuD Students
- Drug Approved to Treat Paget’s Disease
- Researcher Voices Support for Binaural Cochlear Implants
- 3D Systems Announces New Hearing Aid Manufacturing System
Check out the June issue of our sister publication at www.hearingreview.com
- Disparity Between Clinical Assessment and Real-World Performance with Hearing Aids By Mary T. Cord, Deniz Bakent, Sridhar Kalluri, and Brian Moore
- Understanding Individual Differences in Aided Speech Recognition and Hearing Aid Success By Peggy Nelson, Benjamin Hornsby, Brian Moore, and Timothy Trine
- Practical Approaches to Evidence-Based Practice By Ruth Bentler, Cheryl Eiler, and Benjamin Hornsby
- Hearing Aids and Wireless Technology By Arthur Boothroyd, Kelly Fitz, Jon Kindred, Sergei Kochkin, Harry Levitt, Brian Moore, and Jerry Yanz
- Warning: Do Not Add Aural Rehabilitation or Auditory Training to Your Hearing Aid Fitting Procedures By Robert W. Sweetow, Deb Corti, Brent Edwards, Sheila T. Moodie, and Jennifer Henderson Sabes
- The Future of Hearing Aid Delivery By Harvey Abrams, Brent Edwards, Cheryl Eiler, Laurel Olson, and Bill Woods
This month, HPR Online asked: How do you handle hearing instrument repairs?
Be sure to participate in our next poll: When it comes to hearing aid fittings, do you rely on manufacturers’ first-fit software or do you use one of the independent fitting systems available on the market? by voting on our homepage (poll is located on the left side of the page under Top News).
Read our July/August issue for the results!