- Ingrao Joins MedRx Inc as Director of Audiology
- Cochlear Americas Announces Winners of Graeme Clark Cochlear Scholarship
- Oral Dose Demonstrates Positive Clinical Results to Help Protect Against Hearing Loss
- jodi-vac Co-Inventor Richard “Dick” Vessella Passes Away
- Audiology leader John K. Duffy Passes Away
Check out the March issue of our sister publication at www.hearingreview.com
Ears vs Gears: Occupational Noise-Induced Hearing Loss
- Acoustics and Hearing Protection Devices (HPDs) by Marshall Chasin, AuD
- Earmuffs: A Primer by Brad Witt, MA
- HPDs: Current Standards and Pending Developments by Lee Hager
- HPDs: Do We Choose and Use Them Properly? by Alberto Behar, PEng
- Firearms and Hearing Protection by William Murphy, PhD, David Byrne, MS,and John Franks, PhD
- Uniform Attenuation HPDs by Patricia Niquette, MA
This month, HPR Online asked: Do you or someone in your office know sign language?
Be sure to check out HPR online and participate in our next poll: How do you handle repairs?
Read our May/June issue for the results!